Sunday, April 3, 2022

You'll Never Hear from me Again


 Seriously? What does that mean? My car is still under warranty? My computer is no longer being attacked because my anti-virus-spyware that has expired?  I really wish they were telling the truth.  They call the landline, my cell phone, they text me, they email me.  So this is the 12th time you have told me that I'll never hear from you again? 

 I'm thinking you can probably relate?  

I am so thankful, and feeling incredibly blessed that the Lord never leaves me text messages, email, or calls my cell phone telling me, "this is the last time you'll hear from me."  I know there are times He probably wishes I would stop praying about the same thing.  I think what He probably says is, "I heard you the first time, now be still my child and let me handle this."

It's so hard.  I talk to people everyday who are afraid, or frustrated about knowing what to do, or when to do it.  A question I hear often is "how do I know it's the Lord telling me to do something?" My answer is usually, "if it's a good thing, and not causing harm to you or anyone else, it may be the Lord directing your steps."  I think one of the hardest things to do is to be still and wait.  

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint (NIV).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts
as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from some of the information you provide here.

Please let me know if this ok with you. Thank you!