Monday, December 17, 2018

Merry Christmas

My husband tries his best to surprise me for Christmas or birthdays or our anniversary.  He started asking me several weeks ago to give him a clue about what I wanted for Christmas.  Several days ago, I mentioned I would love an Elliptical.  He didn't seem very interested when I mentioned that.  So, I just assumed he really didn't think it was a good idea, or maybe he had another idea.  I kinda forgot about the Elliptical, until this morning.  I approached my husband again, and said "did you think about the Elliptical, or did you come up with a different idea?"  He was folding clothes, and said, "Just once, I would like to surprise you!"
What???  He continued, "I'm supposed to go look at one later this morning." I wondered if he knew what I was talking about.  Yup, he did! He showed me the picture!  He asked one of our sweet neighbors to help him bring it home.  I thought it would fit in the back of my car!
Well, they delivered it a few minutes ago.  To say I'm excited is an understatement.  I stepped up on the machine, and realized it has an extra feature!  A cup holder!  I can eat a Frosty while I'm working out!!!  
He did surprise me!

1 comment:

Don said...

Katy

I really miss that sense of humor at the courthouse lol