Saturday, August 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA

Jenna wakes up every morning with a smile on her face, and tells me, "I'm happy Nana." What a great outlook. Her joy and enthusiasm rubs off on me and in fact everyone around her. How can you be sad when she is bouncing around the house telling everyone she's happy. When she came downstairs this morning her Daddy had a surprise for her. He stayed up until after midnight last night blowing up balloons. The living room was full of balloons. Jenna was jumping and running and yelling. Then she turned to all of us and said, "it's my birthday, I've got the power"! When her Daddy asked her what she wanted for breakfast, she said "birthday cake." I have no idea what's in store for me the rest of the day, but I have a feeling there won't be a nap for Nana in it!

No comments: