Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HE REMOVED OUR SINS


"I cried for two days," she began, as tears pooled in her eyes. "I don't understand how I failed."
She went on to share how tortured she felt over the next few days, just reliving the situation.
I reminded her the enemy loves shooting darts at us. When he learns of anything bad happening in our lives, he loves to keep replaying it in our minds, and to remind us what failures we are.
In Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you continually And satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.
I am so thankful the Lord forgets my sins and mistakes. He's forgiven me everything. 
Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. 
What I'm still trying to learn is how to forgive myself. How do you stop that memory that wants to keep re-winding in your head?
Oswald Chambers said, "If you want to be of use to God, get rightly related to Jesus Christ and He will make you of use unconsciously every minute you live."
How is the Lord moving in your life today? 
Helen Grace Lescheid said in her daily Guideposts devotional today: Thank you, Father, for using our suffering to grow our love and empathy for others.

No comments: